School of Psychology
Can you really reason with your cat or kitten? How do you train them from scratching your furniture? Do cats understand what you're saying? Professor Kitty Green can help you understand your kitten or cat. Cat and kitten behavior training can be made easy, fun and effective
Help! My Cat Won’t Use His Litterbox!
Why is my cat not using his litterbox? Is he sick? Mad?
To understand why your cat won’t use his litterbox, the highly recognized cat therapist Carole Wilbourn has several things to consider.
To learn why your cat may not be using his litterbox and understand why and what to do to help him, click here.
Kitty Has Other Issues?
Carole also offers more advice on other behavioral issues including:
- Aggressive cats – we’ve heard of attack dogs, but attack cats? Some cats do bite or scratch other people who may enter his home!
- Destructive cats – does your cat use your furniture as his scratching post?
- Feuding cats – does your cat exhibit long-term aggression or fights with other cats?
- Food fixation – if your cat seems like a “bottomless pit” and cries for food all the time, and you feed him, read this!
- Nightowl cats – cats who insist on waking their owners at all hours of the night needs to learn how to sleep!
- Single cat syndrome – if kitty ambushes you, and treats you like a cat, then it sounds like kitty needs a feline friend to play with!
- Timid cats – is your cat a fraidy cat who hides when someone comes in the house?