- Screening of Bengal Cat
- Cat Veterinary Exam
- How to clip your cat's nails
- Trimming a cat's claws
- How To Cut Your Cat's Nails
- How to Bathe a Cat
- How to Brush a Cat
- How to Give a Cat a Pill
- How to Give a Cat Liquid Medicine
- How to Cut and Trim Cat Nails
- How to Change a Litter Box
- How to Assess Cat Body Weight
- F2 Savannah Kittens
- Another Video of F2 Savannah Kittens
School of Nursing
If Your Cat Likes to Nibble on Plants, Watch Out!
So many pretty plants look, well, pretty...but they could be potentially hazardous—if not deadly—to your cat.
Take a moment to read the list of "Potentially Poisonous Plants" and either move them where your cat can't get to them, or don't bring them into your home!
If your cat does ingest any part of the plants on the list, and you can't get to your vet, call the Pet Poison Hotline 800 - 213 – 6680.
For your cat that loves to nibble on greens, plant some wheat grass! They'll purr-ingly say thank you!
Cats Age Conversion Chart