- Cat Show
- How to Build a basic cat tree
- How to Build a Medium sized cat tree
- Getting a Harness on Your Cat
- How to Walk a Cat on a Leash
- Involve Light in Your Cat's Exercise Routine
- How to Harness a Difficult Cat
- Prevent Obesity in Your Cat
- Choose Cat toys that Encourage Health & Exercise
- Use a toy Fishing Rod to Get Your Cat to Exercise
- Use a Scratching Post to Keep Your Cat Healthy
- Learn Outdoor Exercises for Cats
- Caring for your Cat - Exercise
- Bengal Cat Running the Course
- KGW Cat Agility Morning Show
- Make Homemade Mouse Cat Toys
- Make a Homemade Fishing Cat Toy
- Make a Catnip Toy Pouch
- How to Make Homemade Sock Cat Toys
- Toy-Go-Round Cat Wheel
- Quick funny Bengal cat!
School of Physical Education
Exercise Kitty with Neat Toys!
It's important that your cat gets exercise on a regular basis to
keep fit and healthy. You can help out by providing cat trees for them
to climb on and toys that they can play with (even toys to play with
You can make cat trees and other things for them to climb on, create different kinds of toys at home or even take them for a walk--show your cat how much you love them! Visit our various pages and see how you can make neat things for your cat.
What is Cat Agility?
Cat agility is a sport in which a handler directs or lures a cat through an obstacle course as quickly as possible. An agility course is like a playground to a cat. Think you have an agility master? International Cat Agility Tournaments (ICAT) is re-creating a new category of cat competition in which cats negotiate an agility course designed to display their speed, coordination, beauty of movement, physical condition, intelligence, training, and the quality and depth of their relationship with their owner who trains with them and guides them through the course.
- Find a Show near You to buy cat toys, trees and other great cat items (or similar)
- Want to Try Agility at Home?